2K Games released the rosters and ratings for NBA 2K18 last week for the All-time teams for all the 30 franchises of NBA. The roster release was accompanied by a brand new trailer featuring some of the best players from the All-Time teams. Here you will find all the NBA 2K18 Teams and the Top-5 All-Time Rosters.
The trailer only gave us a glimpse into some of the teams’ rosters. But the only real detail we had was for the Bulls and Lakers. But 2K Sports made released each and every team of the franchise in NBA 2K18. Below, we have a list of all the teams slated to be in the game along with the top 5 All-time rosters.
NBA 2K18 Team List
NBA 2K18 recently released the entire team list for all the franchises in the league. Furthermore, we have compiled the list including the teams and you can check them out if you are planning to buy the game upon its release. You can even pre-order the game. Check out how to pre-order NBA 2K18.
- Atlanta Hawks
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- Charlotte Hornets
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Denver Nuggets
- Detroit Pistons
- Golden State Warriors
- Houston Rockets
- Indiana Pacers
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Miami Heat
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- New Orleans Pelicans
- New York Knicks
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Orlando Magic
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Phoenix Suns
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Sacramento Kings
- San Antonio Spurs
- Toronto Raptors
- Utah Jazz
- Washington Wizards
So, this was the entire team list for each and every team in the NBA 2K18 league. Each and every franchise is in there with all the current players. You will be able to play with any of them in the game and have an amazing experience. Apart from these teams, you will also be able to make your own team with the MyTeam feature and also your own player. Next, we will discuss the top 5 All-time Teams in the NBA 2K18.
NBA 2K18 Top 5 Rosters
2K Sports released the rosters for the All-time teams that are going to be in NBA 2K18 when the game hits stores on September 19. A wide majority of the greatest players ever in the NBA will be appearing in the game. The teams will feature the players when they were at their peak.
It will also give the opportunity to pair players from different eras together. Moreover, each All-time team will feature the best players from their history and make them into one team in NBA 2K18. Here is the list of the 5 All-Time Rosters that we consider to be the best.
Los Angeles Lakers:
- Starters: Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Jerry West, Shaquille O’Neal
- Bench: James Worthy, Elgin Baylor, Gail Goodrich, Wilt Chamberlain, Pau Gasol, George Mikan, Jamaal Wilkes
- Starters: Bob Cousy, Larry Bird, Paul Pierce, John Havlicek, Bill Russell
- Bench: Dave Cowens, Ray Allen, Isaiah Thomas, Robert Parrish, Sam Jones, Kevin McHale, Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo
- Starters: Michael Jordan, Derrick Rose, Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, Artis Gilmore
- Bench: Jimmy Butler, Joakim Noah, Bob Love, Jerry Sloan, Luol Deng
Golden State Warriors:
- Starters: Steph Curry, Wilt Chamberlain, Chris Mullin, Rick Barry, Klay Thompson
- Bench: Nate Thurmond, Baron Davis, Tim Hardaway, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green
San Antonio Spurs:
- Starters: Tony Parker, David Robinson, Kawhi Leonard, George Gervin, Tim Duncan
- Bench: Manu Ginobili, Artis Gilmore, LaMarcus Aldridge, Sean Elliot, Bruce Bowen
Given that all the All-time teams are best in their own regard, but it is hard to beat these 5 teams in NBA 2K18 and the Los Angeles Lakers team is the best of them all given the lineup of the starters. It is undoubtedly the best team in the history of basketball.
This brings us to the conclusion of the article on The Top 5 All-Time Rosters in NBA 2K18. I hope that your favorite team was in the list and if it didn’t make it, it was just because there were too many to choose from. If you liked this article, then give us your feedback at NBA2K18.