Basketball is a great profession and sport inspiring many games on various platforms. The NBA 2K series is peculiarly famous for its interpretation of the game and it has garnered critical acclaim. In this post, we are going to discuss the NBA 2K18 Player Ratings for the upcoming game in the hit series.
NBA 2K18 is an upcoming basketball simulation game for gaming consoles and PC. It is also the 19th entry in the NBA 2K series. 2K Sports is pretty popular for making amazing sport simulation games such as this one. And with the release of the latest entry, the digital marketing director has given out the official NBA 2K18 player ratings.
NBA 2K18 Player Ratings Updated
The game is going to hit the shelves on September 19, 2017. And if you decide to pre-order the game instead, then you will get your hands on it by September 15. In light of the release of the latest game, Ronnie Singh, the digital marketing director of the game is giving out the official NBA 2K18 Player Ratings on Twitter.
2K started releasing the Updated Player Ratings on Twitter before NBA 2K18’s September 19 release. We have prepared different lists according to player positions. All the NBA 2K18 Ratings are listed down here and in the descending order.
According to the ratings given out by 2K prior to the game’s release, we have categorized them according to the classes. You will find all the top 10 ratings for each position. Refer the lists and know which players have the highest and lowest ratings.
NBA 2K18 Top Small Forward Ratings
The small forward is one of the five positions in a regular basketball game. The players on this position are primarily responsible for scoring points. Short forwards are perhaps the most versatile of the five positions. Of all the small forwards in the game, we have compiled the NBA 2K18 ratings for the top 10.
- LeBron James, Cavaliers — 97
- Kevin Durant, Warriors — 96
- Kawhi Leonard, Spurs — 95
- Paul George, Thunder — 91
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Bucks — 91
- Gordon Hayward, Celtics — 88
- Andrew Wiggins, Timberwolves — 86
- Carmelo Anthony, Knicks — 84
- Harrison Barnes, Mavericks — 81
- Danilo Gallinari, Clippers — 81
All the ratings are from top to down, meaning the player with the highest rating is on the top; LeBron James in this case. Next, we’re going to discuss the NBA 2K18 Player ratings for the top power forwards.
NBA 2K18 Top Power Forward Ratings
A Power forward plays a role like the center in a basketball game. Furthermore, they are sometimes the most versatile player in the team because they can shoot from close to the basket. They can also shoot mid-range shots from 12-18 ft from the basket. Here are the top 10 Power Forward NBA 2K18 Player Ratings.
- Anthony Davis, Pelicans — 94
- Draymond Green, Warriors — 88
- Blake Griffin, Clippers — 87
- Kevin Love, Cavaliers — 87
- Paul Millsap, Nuggets — 87
- Kristaps Porzingis, Knicks — 86
- LaMarcus Aldridge, Spurs — 85
- Jabari Parker, Bucks — 81
- Dirk Nowitzki, Mavericks — 80
- Zach Randolph, Kings — 80
NBA 2K18 Top Center Ratings
The Center is one of the most important positions in a Basketball game. They normally play beside the baseline and close to the basket. Often the tallest players on the court, they are also good at gathering rebounds. Center Players in the NBA are usually 6 ft. 10 inches or taller.
Here are the top centers in the NBA 2K18 Player Ratings.
- DeMarcus Cousins, Pelicans — 92
- Karl-Anthony Towns, Timberwolves — 91
- Marc Gasol, Grizzlies — 89
- Nikola Jokic, Nuggets — 88
- Rudy Gobert, Jazz — 88
- Hassan Whiteside, Heat — 87
- DeAndre Jordan, Clippers — 87
- Joel Embiid, Sixers — 86
- Andre Drummond, Pistons — 85
- Myles Turner, Pacers — 84
NBA 2K18 Top Shooting Guards Ratings
Because of the use of Shooting Guards in common positioning tactics, they are also referred to as the “wing”. As you can guess from the name, they are basically good shooters and shoot greatly from the 3-point range. Below is the list of players who have the best NBA 2K18 Player ratings for the Shooting Guard position.
- James Harden, Rockets — 95
- Jimmy Butler, Timberwolves — 90
- Klay Thompson, Warriors — 90
- DeMar DeRozan, Raptors — 89
- Bradley Beal, Wizards — 87
- C.J. McCollum, Trail Blazers — 86
- Devin Booker, Suns — 85
- Avery Bradley, Pistons — 83
- Dwyane Wade, Bulls — 82
- Khris Middleton, Bucks — 81
Well, these were all the ratings of the top 10 players in each position. With this, our article on NBA 2K18 Player Ratings has come to its conclusion. If you have any queries, then you may contact us at NBA2K18 and we’ll be happy to sort them out.