2K Sports has been a really great innovator when it comes to making awesome sports video games. It has apparently been hitting the right spot with its NBA 2K18 Series. The series is hugely popular and hasn’t had any real competition for years. With the upcoming release of the latest game, let’s have a look at NBA 2K18 New features.
NBA 2K series is already a hit with basketball fans. But the latest edition in the series has a rival this year, NBA Live 18. So, the creators of NBA 2K18 have stepped up their game and will most probably present a game with even more exciting features than the previous installments.
The hype for NBA 2K18 is increasing day by day and the fans are eager to know what new things the game is bringing with it. If you are one of those fans, then refer this post to know all the updates on the game.
NBA 2K18 New Features
2K is where it is now because of the attention it pays to detail and how really it depicts the game itself. The game almost feels like you are playing the real thing and not a video game. And the gaming experience will be undoubtedly higher now since every feature will undergo some kind of improvement in NBA 2K18.
There is no doubt about the fact that there are new features in NBA 2K18. We have prepared a comprehensive list of all the features and updates that you need to keep an eye on. Here is a list of all the new features and the things that you need to know.
All time teams and new classic teams
- All-time teams are the teams that have performed exceptionally well throughout their career. Don’t confuse this with Classic Teams. Those are the teams that have achieved prosperity during a single season and they have been in the game already. Unlike the Classic teams, All-time teams consist some of the best players of the sport.
- That way, you can easily play with the likes of Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Shaquille O’Neal etc. It will be fun combining legends of the sport and present superstars once NBA 2K18 is released. On top of that, NBA 2K18 has added 16 Classic teams as well.
MyTeam Strategy Cards
- The MyTeam feature just got a huge addition in NBA 2K18 and it gives you the choice of picking a coach for your team. Once you pick one, you need to provide players to him. And you should choose the players that resonate with the coach’s style of play.
- The coach, meaning you, can also use strategy cards in NBA 2K18 to boost the confidence of the players during timeouts. The better the coach, the more strategy cards he can use.
MyTeam and Playoffs:
- The goal in NBA 2K18 is to make a MyTeam draft and compete with other players involving real money. But he draft really depends on luck. You might get mediocre players or even superstars if your luck is really great. Once you have a team and a coach, you will have to face other players in the four-round playoffs or the best-of-seven, just like it is in the NBA.
MyGM is better than ever:
- There are a lot of new features in NBA 2K18 in the MyGM Mode for the team management. Managing underdeveloped talent also becomes easier and you can even sign Super Max contracts and command them more often.
- As for the story mode, the game will place you as a former star who lost is glory in the 2011 Western Conference finals. And now in NBA 2K18, you have to prove that you are just as good off the court as you were on it.
Apart from these, there will be improvements in the MyLeague Mode for NBA 2K18. The players’ movements on the offense will be more realistic making an improvement on the animation and bringing a more aesthetic feel to the gaming experience. The defense will also be drastically improved and defending will be harder than ever.
We have explained all the new features that you should keep an eye out for once the game hits the stores. WIth that, our article on “NBA 2K18 New Features – Things which you must know” has come to an end. If you had trouble understanding any part, then you can ask for clarification on NBA2K18.