We have known the facts of the NBA 2K18 version as the latest version of the game is about to release in a few hours. With the next gen graphics on the game, the developers are elevating it to the next level of play for its fans. Together with this, the new Face Scan feature is also out for the game. This post is regarding the NBA 2K18 Face Scan – How to Guide and Solved Errors for our readers here.
With the release of the NBA 2K18 Prelude, the fans are really excited to get started with the demo version of the game. Of all the interesting features included this year, the most fascinating one is the integration of the Face Scan on the MyNBA2K18 App (Companion App) for the game. The process to get the scan done is simple yet there are several things players need to keep in mind.
We are going to describe the steps for using the NBA 2K18 Face Scan and complete it successfully for your MyPlayer game mode setup. So, go through the details in this post as given below.
About NBA 2K18 Face Scan
The feature of face scan was included in the game for the users to include their own character into the play. The MyPlayer mode of the game allows users to take part in a story mode to develop their career as a professional basketball player. Users start with basic player setup, features, skills, and then as they play matches, the skills and play become better.
There are certain things that the new version of the game in the series will bring and hence the requirements are also not that simple. Firstly, the users will have to create their account for the NBA 2K18 Prelude game. This is accessible on PS4 and XBox One devices for the users. After that, to access the face scan for your “MyPlayer” character, the users have to download the MyNBA2K18 smartphone app.
The MyNBA2K18 App is also an official application for the smartphone device users to have a taste of the NBA 2K gaming. However, it is a compulsory requirement for the users to make use of the Face scan feature which works well through the mobile camera. There are many users who face the difficulty in using the face scan properly. Therefore, we have compiled the proper ways and steps to carry out the same appropriately. Go through the details in the next section as they follow.
Steps to Access NBA 2K18 Face Scan
The next-gen leap in terms of the graphics is already attracting alot of fans towards the game this year. In addition to this, the fans have a chance of getting their own facial scans that will implant themselves into the game virtually. The feel of this year’s NBA 2K18 game is top-notch is you ask us.
When you receive the official game on the PlayStation device or the XBox One console, you’ll be able to access the MyPlayer mode to set up your character in the game. For this, you will have to access your account for the PS or XBox games. On selecting the mode option, the message will prompt you to access the MyNBA2K18 App for scanning your face.
We assume that the application download is complete for your Android/iOS devices. Access your account of the game on your smartphone companion app after launching it. Next, follow the steps as given below to get through the successful NBA 2K18 Face Scan on the game;
- Firstly, tap on the option to “SCAN YOUR FACE” instead of playing the game there.
- You will see that you can choose the front or rear camera of the device. It is preferable to use the front cam if you are doing it on your own.
- You will see that the camera will be active and your face will display on the screen.
- Scroll the tips as displayed on the screen. Users need to remove any hats or glasses to get the clear view of the face.
- Also, sit/stand in the area with sufficient lighting falling on the face and not directly towards the camera.
- Select the “Begin Scan” option after going through the instruction in the lower side of the screen.
- You’ll have to turn your face from left to right side slowly so that the scan can detect the face.
- Make sure that the face is placed exactly inside the oval section on the screen.
- Once the scan completes, select the option to upload your clicks to the servers of the game.
- After this, return to the game on your NBA 2K18 game on the PS4 or XBox One console.
- Users will see the result of the scan on the game itself. There, users can alter the hairstyle, hair color, eyebrows, eye color, etc.
- After that the setup of the team, skills, body proportions, Shooting Guard, play position, primary and secondary skills and other details.
The face scan feature is freely available for the users who download the MyNBA2K18 game. Having access to the NBA 2K18 game is also a must to proceed with the same. There is no limit on the number of times the users have to perform the scan. You can keep doing the same until you are satisfied with your character in the game.
The main things that the users need to take care while scanning the device are the lighting of the area where the scan is done. Make sure that maximum light is falling on the face for better effects. Additionally, users should turn their faces upto 30 degrees approximately on both sides at slow speeds so that the app scans properly.
Well, folks! These are the tips that the users need to take care while processing their character on the NBA 2K18 game. This brings us to the end of our post here. Hopefully, this post on NBA 2K18 Face Scan – How to Guide and Solved Errors has been significant to all. For further assistance on the same, please contact here. Thank you, dear readers.